Views: 326 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-26 Origin: Site
LED street light technology is becoming more and more mature, and the light source efficiency has reached more than 100lm/W, which makes it possible to transform urban street lighting energy-saving. LED street lights, especially high-power LED street lights, are hitting the traditional street light market at a rapid pace. So what are the technical requirements for LED street lights? Let's go take a look next.
This is the content list:
A brief overview of LED street light
LED street light standard
A High-power LED street light, as the name implies, is a street light with a power greater than 30 watts and a new type of LED semiconductor light source. The standard of LED street lights is generally the uniformity of the road surface illuminance, which is in line with the road illuminance. (The actual 1/2 center spot reaches 25 LUX, the 1/4 center light intensity reaches 15 LUX, the lowest light intensity at 16 meters is 4 LUX, and the overlap light intensity is about 6 LUX. LED street light refers to the LED street light that uses solar silicon panels as the power supply.
1. The conversion rate of LED street lights is 17%, (the solar energy per square meter is 1000W, and the actual utilization efficiency is 170W)
2. The market LED street light lens material is an improved optical material, with a transmittance of ≥93%, temperature resistance of -38 to +90 degrees, and an anti-UV yellowing rate without change for 30,000 hours.
3. LED street light, mainly used for the lens of LED street light, the spot is rectangular, the material is PMMA optical material, the transmittance is ≥93%, the temperature resistance is -38-+90 degrees, and the yellowing rate is 30,000 hours. No change, etc.,
4. The average illuminance of uniformity of road surface illuminance of LED street lights is 0.48, and the spot ratio is 1:2.
5. LED street light conforms to the road illuminance. (The actual 1/2 center spot reaches 25LUX, the 1/4 center light intensity reaches 15LUX, the lowest light intensity at 16 meters away is 4LUX, and the overlapping light intensity is about 6LUX.
6. LED street light has very good application prospects in new urban lighting. Dimming depth, and the color and other characteristics will not change due to dimming.
7. LED street light adapts to humidity: ≤95. Despite the rapid development of LED street lights, the standard of LED street lights is relatively lagging. Globally, there are not all LED street light standards, there are European standards like an LED street light. The standards for LED street lights in different regions are not the same in terms of indicators. LED street lights must meet the requirements of the sales area in terms of standards. Therefore, bidding for LED street light projects requires an in-depth study of local LED street light standards. Will have a place in the fierce market competition.
LED street light standard. This standard specifies the definition of LED street lights, product classification, model and naming, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules, signs, instructions for use, packaging, transportation, and storage requirements.
The LED street light standard applies to LED (light-emitting diode) street lights for roads, street roads, tunnel lighting, and other outdoor public places with DC power supply below 250V or AC power supply below 1000V.
1. When the LED street light works under the nominal rated power supply voltage and rated frequency, the difference between its actual power consumption and the rated power should not be greater than 10%, and the power factor should not be less than 0.92.
2. LED street light protection grade A products should not be lower than IP67. Grade B products should not be lower than IP66; Grade C products should not be IP65.
3. The rated average life of LED street lights should not be less than 30000h.
4. The maximum rated temperature Tc of the LED street light should not be greater than 58°C.
5. The maximum heat sink temperature of the LED street light. The maximum heat sink temperature of each LED tube in the LED street light should not be greater than 65°C.
6. LED street light immunity and surge suppression performance (anti-lightning strike) should not be less than 2kV (line-line) and 4kV (line-ground).
7. LED street light distribution characteristics, when some of the LED bulbs in the LED street light are extinguished or the entire lamp is dimmed, the spot shape and the uniformity of the road illumination should not change significantly.
CECEP Latticelighting is a high-tech company focusing on LED energy-saving lighting applications and providing smart lighting solutions. China Energy Conservation Group is our largest shareholder and is owned by the Chinese central government. We have top-notch professional research teams and national laboratories. The above is the technical requirements of LED street light, we will continue to develop and challenge. If you are interested in LED street lights, you can contact us, our website is www.latticelighting.com.